Tuesday 1 December 2009

Extra shots wanted for film.

After showing my (admittedly incomplete) teaser trailer to a group of students from my class, I have come to the conclusion that I need to link the murderer to the girls.
I plan to do this by including a shot of a wall of photos, zoomed in the two featured the trailer and then zooming out to show a whole wall of photos, as though he has collected these and is slowly taking them.
This adds a stalker element to the movie, deepening the plotline and making it, hopefully, more interesting to the viewer.
I also decided I needed a better location shot for the second murder scene, as the one supplied was blurred and too quick to properly establish the Camden location.

Apart from this, the students who watched the trailer said that with the final shots added, it made sense and made them want to watch it.

So all is good :D

No comments:

Post a Comment